Anzeige von Informationen über gewerbliche Gastgeber:innen in Korea
To comply with Korean consumer protection law, Airbnb is required to collect and display certain information relating to business hosts in the Republic of Korea (“Korea”).
Determining your status as a business or private host
- Business host: You’re typically a business if hosting on Airbnb is your primary profession or source of income, or if you’re part of an established business, like a boutique hotel or property management company. You also typically act as a business if you regularly offer accommodations on Airbnb over a longer period of time in order to make a profit. This list is not exhaustive, and other activities may mean that you are operating as a business.
- Private host: You’re typically a private individual if hosting on Airbnb isn’t your primary profession or source of income (e.g. when your hosting on Airbnb is only a side activity, or your accommodation is only listed occasionally on Airbnb).
Note: Airbnb is not able or required to evaluate or verify your status as a business or private host. If you’re unsure about your status, seek advice from a lawyer or other legal advisor.
Why you need to provide this information
The following information applies to business hosts with their place of residence or establishment within Korea.
Business details that will be publicly displayed on your listings
If you’re a business host located in Korea, the Korean consumer protection law requires you to clearly display the following information on all your listings:
- Business name (trade name and your full name for sole proprietors or company name and its representative name for companies) (as applicable)
- Business address
- Business contact details (email address and phone number)
- Business registration number
- E-commerce business number
You may add your business details (as described above) in the host account verification flow. Once you do this, your business details including phone number and email address will be publicly displayed on all your listings.
Note: This page is for informational purposes only. The information provided isn't intended to be legal advice. If you're unclear about how any of these laws apply to you, seek advice from a lawyer or other legal advisor.