Our Bear Lake cabin is located in a gated community within The Reserve. The Bear Lake Luxury Cabin for Groups is the perfect place to let go of your cares, enjoy beautiful lake views and relax with friends and family. Pool & Hot-tub access, private beach, exercise facility and multiple sports courts are only a few of the many ways to make lasting family memories here!
The Bear Lake Luxury Cabin for Groups is a beautiful Parade of Homes winning cabin located in the Reserve. We have one of the best unobstructed views of Bear Lake from our wrap-around deck. Our cabin is the closest cabin (right across the street) to the private clubhouse in The Reserve. When you book with us you get full access to the clubhouse amenities: workout facility, lounge with game tables, Pool, & Hot Tub.
Our cabin sleeps 31 people in beds.
- Upstairs Loft -
• 1 twin bunk bed
• 4 twin trundles
• 1 full sleeper couch
• 1 twin roll-away bed
- Main Floor -
• 1 Master king
- Downstairs -
• 2 full sleeper couches
• 3 queen beds
• 2 twin bunk beds
• 2 pullout twins
The cabin has high speed (100/mbps) fiber internet. We include subscriptions to Prime Instant Video & Netflix.
The Reserve has 1,300 feet of private beach with gated access. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, you get undisturbed private beach usage.
*Please Note: Bear Lake is at full capacity this year which has resulted in a loss of much of our beach. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for your family vacation.*
We hope you love our cabin as much as we do!
Zugang für Gäste
When you book with us we will send you detailed directions as well as access codes to enter the cabin, a week before you arrive.
Please note you will have full access to the cabin with the exception of the garage which will be locked.
You will receive a key fob to access the reserve amenities which include:
- Clubhouse Pools (Directly across the street)
- Clubhouse Hot Tub (Directly across the street)
- Clubhouse Workout Facility (Directly across the street)
- The Reserve Private Beach (Access gate is 400m to the south of the Reserve Entrance Gate)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available for your assistance anytime! Just call the numbers in the house binder and we will be there to help you out!
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is ample parking in the driveway for 6 cars. We also have 2 side gravel way for parking boats or other toys.
Please treat our cabin with respect and as you would your own home. Please enjoy the amenities, but be respectful of other guests and residents at The Reserve.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the cabin or on the property *You will be fined*
- No Pets or Dogs allowed inside!
- No open fires on the property
- No parties (ask for weddings)
- Please ask before booking for college groups, fraternities/sororities, & summer sales groups
- No Alcohol drinking games
- Please keep food on the main floor only
- Please plan to bring your own beach towels. Our white towels are not allowed at the beach!
- Please fill the buckets in the laundry room with water and put by front and back door. Kids/Adults can dunk their feet in before entering the cabin to keep from tracking sand in.
- Quiet hours 11pm-6am
**Specific Rules for Clubhouse** (Any violation of these rules will result in fines)
- No Alcohol at the Clubhouse
- No Smoking at the Clubhouse
- No nudity at the pools
- Must abide by all posted rules
- No after-hours swimming
*Please note our property is under Video Surveillance*
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 3. Juli 2018 - 5. Juli 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 90 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi I am Spencer K Bailey, I am an entrepreneur and avid traveler! I love the outdoors and enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, running, and and just continuously chasing adventures.
My style of traveling is being able to immerse myself in local culture! I love getting to see the way the locals live, I am not really attracted to doing the "touristy" sort of things but rather getting to know someone for who they are and not just for what they are stereotyped as! I love to try things out of the norm and am always seeking out my next adventure and making friends all along the way!