Welcome to Le Petit Pluvier, Genêts and the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel! Come and be seduced by the nature, gastronomy and culture of our village and the bay, whilst relaxing in the comfort of our converted fishermans cottage.
This old townhouse set up on three levels is a typical stone house once home to one of the many fishermen of the village. We've transformed it into a lovely cosy home with all the comfort of modern living.
• Ground Floor
Fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, induction plates, fridge/freezer, cooking utensils, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and free coffee, sugar and tea. The living and dining area has an open fireplace, table and chairs, sofa/double bed, bookcase, tv.
• Second Floor
Closed bedroom with a double bed, chest of drawers, hanging closet with mirror, bedside tables and reading lamps. Opposite is a bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rack and chest of drawers.
• Third Floor
Mezzanine bedroom in attic with no door (slightly steeper than usual stair) where the beds can be either : 1 double OR 1 single OR 1 double + 1 single (single on floor) OR 3 singles (2 singles on floor). Bedside tables and reading lamps.
PLEASE NOTE children are absolutely welcome but there are no safety barriers on the stairs.
• bed linen (beds will be made for you)
• towels and bathmat
• tea towels
• soap (environmentally friendly and not tested on animals)
• toilet paper
• hair dryer
• free coffee, tea and sugar (organic and ethical)
• washing machine (that dries a bit) + small hanging rack
• iron and small ironing board
• vacuum, mop and cleaning supplies (environmentally friendly and not tested on animals)
• baby bed (120cm x 60cm foldable)
• baby high chair
• baby bath
Please note :
• parking is on street
• the house has no garden
• our price for two people is for a couple requiring a double bed. An extra 12€ will apply for 2 people requiring 2 seperate beds. We will make the beds for you.
• wood 8€/night
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is yours to enjoy! We do not live on the premises, but in the village next door, so we are never far in case you need something! Please note there is no garden and the house is on the street.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be there to greet you upon arrival, explain everything you need to know and answer any questions you might have. Depending on our schedules, we can meet you again when you leave, but otherwise we will leave you in peace to enjoy your stay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is so much to do and see in our region, here are only a few suggestions
• We are near the Mont Saint-Michel and are located in the village from which you can walk across the bay to the Mont. This is a truly unique way of discovering the Mont and it's bay with an experienced guide.
• Granville, a lovely old port town with antique shops and quaint cafes as well as the Christian Dior museum and from Granville you can catch a boat to the island of Chausey, a great place to spend the day hiking or lazing on the beach.
• Learn more about the Mont Saint-Michel and it's famous manuscripts at the Scriptorial museum in Avranches.
• The beautiful maritime city of Saint-Malo with it's port, ramparts, old streets, lovely beaches and Aquarium is definately worth the visit.
• On the way stop at Cancale for some great seafood and it's famous oysters.
• Dinard, Dinan and Rennes, famed for their history and architecture are must see medieval towns.
• We are only 2 hours from the D-Day Landing Beaches and cemeteries and from Bayeux and it's famous tapestry.
• There are abbeys, old churches, quaint villages, beautiful forests, great beaches, many lovely walks and hikes, zoos and fun parks for the children, the casino, fairs, shows, antique shops, artists...
• And there is no shortage of fun activities like horseback riding, boating, hot air balloon rides, paragliding, parachuting, water sports, sailing, fishing, kayaking, tennis, biking, rock climbing and much more...
We can help you organize any of these activities if you wish or help guide you in the right direction.
See you soon!
- In an effort to keep our prices down we do not automatically charge you with the 45€ cleaning fee. This gives you the choice to clean the house yourselves (products and equipment provided for free) or pay for the service upon departure.
- Wood for the chimney (only in winter) : 8€/night
- Please no smoking inside the house and no cigarette butts on the street.
- We will be as flexible as possible with arrival time but please inform us if you will be arriving earlier or later than convened.
- Arrivals after 9pm : 25€
- No arrivals after 11pm
Thank you !
We are Luke (Australian) and Claire (Belgian/English born in France). We met at a youth hostel in Montreal Canada where we lived for 4 years (Montreal, not the youth hostel!) before settling in Normandy France.
We work together in communications, webdesign and tourism. We have a passion for renovating and decorating houses, including the two houses we offer as accomodation. We love nature, travelling, photography, architecture, living as sustainably and organicaly as possible, our two rescued dogs, and most recently we became the happy parents of our little daughter!
Nous sommes Luke (Australien) et Claire (Belge/Anglaise née en France). Nous nous sommes rencontrés dans une auberge de jeunesse à Montréal au Canada où nous avons vécu 4 ans (à Montréal, pas à l'auberge!) avant de nous installer en Normandie, France.
Nous travaillons ensemble dans la communication, le webdesign et le tourisme. Nous avons une passion pour la rénovation et la décoration de maisons, dont nos deux hébergements. Nous aimons la nature, les voyages, la photographie, l'architecture, vivre de la manière la plus durable et bio possible, nos deux chiens adoptés, et plus récemment nous sommes les heureux parents d'une petite fille!