is newly furnished, fully equipped and offers fast connections to many sightseeing spots. It is 47m2 (506 sq ft), on the 3rd floor with elevator and very quiet.
- a king size bed in the sleeping room (180x200cm)
- an extendible sofa (120x195cm) in the living room and an extra mattress
- a fully equipped kitchen (tableware, cutlery, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee-machine, toaster, water boiler),
- a bath with bath tub, shower and washing machine; seperated from the toilet.
Our apartment is
- 200m from WESTBAHNHOF: station of the airport bus, train connections to Salzburg and Munich, a shopping center with 90 shops, severals supermarekts, bakeries and fast food places
- 300m from MARIAHILFER STRASSE, Vienna’s main commercial street, partly a pedestrian zone
- two subway stations (U3, U6) and
- several tram lines (e.g. to Castle of Schönbrunn) 200m from apartment
FROM the AIRPORT by airport bus
- the airport bus stops 200m from the apartment
- 8 Euros (13 Euros return) per person, 50% discount for children under 15yrs, free for children under 6yrs
- leaves every 30mins from the airport
- 40-45mins from the airport to Westbahnhof
- free WiFi-Internet and cableTV with flat screen
- free coffee, tee, salt, pepper, sugar, cutlery, tableware, towels, soap, shower gel.
- free iron and ironing board (on request)
- free parking on the street: from 10pm until 9am of the next day
- hotel garage: 20 Euros per 24 hours, 40m from the apartment
- parking garage: 4,10 Euros per hour, but max. 41 Euros per 24hours, 200m from apartment (in case the hotel has no parking space left)
- park & ride-garage: 3,40 Euros per day, 25mins from the apartment by subway
During check-in we provide detailled infos on where to go and what to do in Vienna, travel books and a city plan with detailled infos on the subway system
you can check in between 2pm and 9pm.
As we don't live close to the apartment and use public transport:
If you arrive after 9pm, we have to charge additional 25 Euros for a taxi to get home.