Newly renovated condo that is ideally located for your next visit.
• Walk to the beach.
• Stroll into the village to catch a movie, enjoy a meal or do some shopping.
• Hop on a trolley or walk the Marginal Way to scenic Perkins Cove.
Summer vacation rentals: One week minimum, from Saturday to Saturday.
A real estate broker who is advising me declared that the condo is "spectacular" and that "there isn't anything else like it in Ogunquit."
In terms of layout, the condo is more-or-less a hotel suite -- a larger main room for living and entertaining (with a kitchenette, desk and small dining area) and a separate, smaller bedroom.
We've done everything we can to make your stay comforable (and ours when we're there). When you arrive, you will find..
• Queen-size bed with a W Hotels mattress
• Luxury linens and towels
• Samsung Smart TV (use your Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Prime account)
• Telephone service with unlimited calling in the US, Canada and Mexico
• Tide clock that indicates the number of hours until the next low and high tides to help you plan your day
• Tote bag with LL Bean beach towels, a beach blanket, and a cooler with wheels
• Hotel safe
• On-site laundry
• On-site ice machine
There's even an "emergency kit" in the closet, in case you need a toothbrush, sleep mask, antacid, etc. and it isn't convenient to head out to a store.
Zugang für Gäste
Building amenities include a small pool and a poolside BBQ grill – burgers anyone? In addition to the usual dishes and glassware, the condo contains "breakless" plates and glasses to encourage you to do some poolside lounging.
Some of the other owners have small dogs; however, building rules do not allow guests to bring pets (sorry!) and our dog does not visit our condo unit.
I will provide as much or as little assistance as you prefer. Please call me if you need something; I'll leave you alone if you don't.
I live in beautiful southeastern Maine and am lucky enough to have a condo in Ogunquit, which was recently named the number one beach town in New England by Yankee Magazine. To help offset the cost of recent renovations, I hope to rent it out part of the season.