Our shore-themed suite includes a full-sized bed as well as a twin sized daybed for an additional guest or simply as a sunny lounging area. A rich self-serve breakfast is provided, as well as afternoon snacks, a kitchenette, and a den.
We ask that guests:
- communicate any thoughts or questions that you might have.
- are as respectful of our property as you are to your own.
- use energy, especially lights and air conditioners, responsibly. Turn them off when you leave. We ask that guests are especially respectful with their use of the air conditioning, turning it off or setting it to a higher temperature while they go out for the day, not trying to make the room feel like Antarctica, and keeping the bedroom doors and windows shut when the unit is running to maximize effectiveness. We are big environmentalists and do not appreciate wastefulness.
- DO NOT SMOKE in the house. Smokers are allowed to stay as long as they go outside to smoke at the end of the driveway. (Blowing smoke out the window does not count.)
- let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help you better enjoy your stay.