This house was built in 1847 as a home to shipbuilders during Thomaston’s historic ship building heyday.
The house is 1 block from the St. George River and a short walk to the waterfront.
It is a 3 block stroll along shady streets to the village Main Street along shady roads passing by some historic ship captains homes.
Inside the house is bright, cheerful and quaint.
For railroad buffs, there is a bi-weekly local freight train that passes by.
This is a pet friendly home and neighborhood!
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor