- The pictures show the apartment in detail! So if the décor of the apartment affected you so much... you should have looked for décor that made you feel the way you wanted to feel! The photos are on the site for some reason and in the case even devalue the apartment that in fact is much better!
-It's just incorrect and ugly make assumptions about things you know nothing about: The sheets and bedclothes did not belong to my grandmother! Once again, you've seen the pictures, didn't you?! Because bedclothes appear in the photos!
- So... I seriously wonder how it's possible for someone to feel disturbed by sleeping in clean, new, 100% cotton linens and duvets in a spacious house with more than the basic items required on Airbnb!
- My stuff is not rubbish! what you said is just wrong, insulting and bad! I really like them and thought I should put beautiful things to my guests! In fact are much better quality and durability than something from IKEA! Aside IKEA's things from being serially made items and therefore "clones" while most of my things have history and are unique! And those mine that are more modern and not as exclusive as the cushioned and comfortable chairs of the dining room table, at least have more comfort than an IKEA polypropylene plastic chair! I can't believe that even the chairs bothered you!!!! But, I can understand that we are all entitled to our personal taste! What is beautiful for some isn't for others! But... Hence the pictures!
- Just for general knowledge: Materials of some IKEA's dining room tables: agglomerated or MDF ( and there are only tables for a maximum of 6 people) and IKEA's Chairs: polypropylene plastic!
- About air conditioning ... Once again I have to repeat myself: If you saw the description before booking, you knew that the apartment does not have air conditioning! But I don't understand how you needed air conditioning because the apartment has an average constant temperature of normally 22/23 degrees!
- About the noise... we are in one of the most central streets in the historic center of the second biggest city of Portugal! You would be expected to know it would not be like sleeping in a forest! But I slept for many years in the apartment and always slept well! Alias, the building has residents all over it ... and I don't know anyone who can not sleep!
Finally: It would be good that you reassess the way you evaluate others and how you make your reservations... For what you said, it is not the first time you booking apartments without looking at the decoration and later see that it does not match with your personal taste! It's simply obvious from everything you wrote that you did not see the pictures or description of the apartment before you booking! ( In short, all your comment boils down to this)! It's really sad that something like this happens!