Apartments are located in the building of Austrian era of Lviv which was built in 1875. The building is part of former Villa "Palatyn" complex. This is quiet area surrounded by buildings as an example of the French palace architecture of the XVII century (modern Hlibova street) in 4 minutes walk to Shevchenko Avenue and 9 minutes to Rynok Square. The interior of the apartments retains the spirit of the Austrian era. Apartments are with a separate entrance from the street.