The house is located at St Sauver, a quiet paradise at the south of Praslin island being perfect for young families and small groups.
It has a spacious veranda with sea view and a private pool.
Wake up on the hut’s veranda, enjoy the view of the ocean and the surrounding lush tropical forests perfectly complimented by the local birds singing away.
The hut accommodates comfortably 4 guests in 2 rooms and 1 bathroom as follows:
Master Bedroom > Queen size bed
Guest Bedroom > Double bed and a single bed fixed in a bunk bed style
It also features a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, indoor and veranda living room, alfresco dining and private pool.
Zugang für Gäste
The hut is always rented as a whole house, no shared rooms, so your privacy is guaranteed.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We both live in Europe and unfortunately don't meet most of our guests. But our managers will greet the guests upon arrival and will be more than happy to assist in anything they might need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
TERMS & CONDITIONS *
1. Transfer service from port or airport to the Beach Huts is organised by your hosts at a cost of 150 SCR per person, including children under 12 years old.
2. Complimentary daily cleaning of common areas including bathrooms and twice a week linen & towels laundry (personal clothes are guests responsibility).
3. Complimentary Internet Broadband Internet up to limit of 1GB. Above 1GB is at guests cost. Please note that due to Seychelles far reaching location in the world, the wifi speed is quite slow and not ideal for web browsing.
4. Smoking is allowed at the garden and pets are not permitted.
* Please note we don’t provide service on Sundays
Services upon request
• Dinner preparation
• Private or group cooking classes
• Special Itineraries, Excursions and Tours
If you wish to take advantage of these services, the Villa Managers will be more than happy to assist.
Should you, or any other persons who come to visit you, cause damage to the house or its contents, you will be held responsible for the damage and the costs deriving will be charged to you at the moment of departure.
We decline all responsibility for any harm you may suffer due to events connected with the use of the house, of the garden (including the rocks in front of the sea) including physical injury and material damage and losses suffered as a result of fire, robbery or any other kind of criminal activity.
Smoking is allowed outside, at the deck area and pest are not permitted.
Check form 3 PM onwards and check out until 10AM.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 97 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My life evolves around traveling the world over and so get the great opportunities of meeting people of varying cultures. As a result of this, my villa in the Seychelles is a culmination of the years of traveling and this can be seen by the style of decor.
Having a hectic and stressful life decidedly made me build a house that is peaceful throughout and being surrounded by the tropical forest with birds singing away is the best getaway I have and something which I wish to share to others.