Experience a breathtaking vantage point of the majestic Hudson Valley. Pristine waterfront home with spectacular unobstructed views of the Hudson River. Are you yearning for peace and tranquility, rest and relaxation? This is your place. A gorgeous setting any time of the year. Nearby hiking on the 300 acre High Banks Preserve, located just across the street. Make this your destination or spend your time visiting the many historic and picturesque nearby towns and attractions.
Our home's Hudson River view is an inspiration to slow down and take in nature. It is a birder's paradise where we see bald eagle, blue heron, snowy egret, red tailed hawk, and a variety of local and migrating birds that frequent our year-round feeder. Easy access to the river allows you to spend time river-side, bring your own kayak along or arrange to rent your kayaks locally to get acquainted with the river on a most intimate level. There are many indoor and outdoor quiet spaces, decks and patios.
Our home sleeps 8 adults comfortably, providing lots of indoor common space as well as privacy for those that crave their own corner for rest and relaxation. It offers 4 bedrooms(3 fully private and 1 semi-private), 3 full bathrooms(2 with large showers on lower level and one shower/tub combo on main level), plenty of closet space, a fully equipped and nicely stocked kitchen, living room with fireplace, outdoor screened porch, dining room deck with awning, total of three televisions, cable, WiFi internet access and much, much more!
Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed with separate full bath with shower
Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds with separate full bath with shower
Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed with shared full bath with shower/tub combo.
Bedroom 4: 1 queen sofa sleeper: semi-private: shares bathroom with bdrm #3
3 night minimum stay
Please check our calendar for availability and rates.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have use of entire house and outdoor deck and patios. Outdoor seating and charcoal BBQ are available. Property manager's cottage and garage are for manager and owner's use only.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Property manager lives on-site in an adjacent cottage...giving you your privacy, yet always accessible if you have questions about the house, property or the area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Guests can spend their days outdoors hiking one of the many area trails or just relax all day on the deck or river patio down by the water. Local riverboat and sailing tours are available from the Historic Kingston Rondout Waterfront area. You are also welcome to bring your own kayak to enhance your experience of the river and you'll be amazed to observe the many river boats, tankers and barge/tugboats that frequent this very active Hudson River.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
HOLIDAY RATES MAY APPLY.
BE ADVISED THAT WHEN BOOKING RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE AND FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR, PUBLISHED RATES ON LISTING MAY NOT REFLECT ACCURATE PRICING. REQUEST QUOTE FOR DISCOUNTS ON LONGER STAYS.
**IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO INQUIRE FOR SPECIFIC DATES TO GET QUOTE FOR YOUR STAY.
We ask that you go thru the house upon your arrival and notify us of any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house.
No pets are allowed on the premises.
Wipe all kitchen counters.
Load all dishes into dishwasher and run normal cycle.
Place all used linens and towels in the laundry room before your departure.
All trash and recyclables should be placed in appropriate receptacles on property.
Please see our House Information Folder in the house, for more details.
RESERVATION BOOKING CONFIRMS ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT BELOW:
REFERENCES ARE REQUIRED FOR RESERVATIONS IF GUEST HAS LESS THAN 3 REVIEWS.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Check In: 3:00pm
Check Out: 11:00am
(early arrivals/late departures can usually be accommodated, if prearranged)
Maximum Overnight Occupancy: 8 adults
Cleaning Fee 200
Damage Deposit(credit card authorization hold): 750
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The tenant is responsible for the care of the premises, appliances and furnishings and for any and all damage by negligent or wrongful acts caused by the Tenant or Tenant's guest(s). Tenant agrees that Landlord may deduct charges for any damages, movie purchases and any excess cleaning fees. Damage Deposit is held on credit card for up to 48 hours after departure date. If there is a claim for damages upon inspection and cleaning of the property, this claim description and amount will be reported to guest within this 48 hours.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: Please refer to Airbnb's 'STRICT' Cancellation Policy.
3. CLEANING FEE: The cleaning fee is intended for a one-time cleaning upon your departure. If unusual cleaning is necessary upon your departure, there will be an additional charge deducted from the damage deposit; detail of charges will be furnished with your refund of remaining monies on deposit.
CLEANING RESPONSIBILITIES: It is your responsibility to maintain the home in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay. (Housekeeping services are available during your stay, if prearranged, for an additional fee). Some cleaning supplies are left in the home for your use. However, if they run out, it is your responsibility to replace whatever you need for the balance of your stay. It is your responsibility to wipe counters down and wash all dishes prior to departure. All garbage and recycling is to be placed in appropriate trash containers on property.
4. LINENS/TOWELS: Linens and towels are provided for your use during your stay. Tenants are responsible for placing used linens and towels in the laundry/utility room downstairs prior to departure.
If using washing machine, only a small amount of detergent is needed in the HE water and energy efficient washer.
5. 'HOUSE INFORMATION FOLDER': Tenant agrees to abide by House Rules and Checkout Policy, which are located in the House Information Folder, posted in the house.
6. KEYS: Two keys to the house will be provided to you upon arrival. There will be a $10.00 fee for each key not returned.
7. SMOKING: There shall be NO SMOKING inside the premises. Smoking is only permitted outside the home. An additional $250 cleaning fee will be charged for a violation of this clause.
8. PETS: No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
9. SEPTIC SYSTEM: The house uses a very efficient septic system. The system will clog if you flush anything other than toilet paper. NO Feminine Products - at any time - should be flushed.
10. INTERIOR WINDOWS: The inside glass of most windows and doors of the house have an anti-glare film on them. Please refrain from touching the inside glass with hands or objects, as this film will scratch permanently and will need to be replaced if damaged.
11. LIABILITY and DAMAGE: Tenant shall indemnify and hold Landlord and Property Manager free and harmless from any and all liability, claims loss, damage or expenses arising by reason of any injury, death or property damage sustained by any person including Tenant or any Agent or Employee of Tenant where such injury, death or property damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Tenant or any guest of Tenant. Any tenant's medical conditions or injuries diagnosed or sustained while tenants are in occupancy are not the responsibility of the landlords, and landlords will not have liability for such medical conditions or injuries.
12. NOISE/NUISANCE: Tenant shall not disturb neighbors with loud noise or music, or unlawful, unsafe or pollution causing behavior. Landlord does not give permission for use of the premises for any social gatherings or parties. Disturbing and excessive noise is prohibited after 10pm. Should Tenant allow or participate in such behavior, Tenant will be evicted and forfeit the remainder of the rental fees and damage deposit. Tenant must, at Tenant's cost, promptly comply with all laws, orders, rules and directions of all governmental authorities, insurance carriers or Board of Fire Underwriters or similar group.
13. RESTRICTED AREAS: Property Manager resides on property. Tenant understands that the cottage and garage on the property are reserved for the use by the Owner and/or Property Manager, and is not for use by the Tenant, and you may not force entry of such under penalty of trespass.
14. RIGHT OF ENTRY: Owner and/or Property Manager shall exercise the right to access the property at reasonable hours, in a reasonable manner, for the purpose of making repairs or inspections.
15. DEFAULT BY TENANT: This agreement imposes an obligation of good faith in its performance and enforcement. Tenant understands that upon violation of any conditions, agreements, restrictions, covenants and obligations of this Rental Agreement, Owner and/or Property Manager may terminate this Rental Agreement and enter the property by force or by statutory proceedings, in which case any and all monies paid by the Tenant to Owner will be forfeited by the tenant as liquidated damages in addition to, but not in lieu of, any other right or remedy available under law.
16. WATERFRONT: All waterfront activities are at tenants' own risk - no lifeguard is present. During any boating or kayaking activities, tenant agrees to use life jackets at all times. Owner's kayaks are not for guest's use. Local kayak rental is available, please inquire for contact information. Tenant understands that the Hudson River has strong tides/currents and swimmers should not leave the shoreline or swim alone.
Landlord may use waterfront area for boating and swimming during the terms of the rental agreement. Landlord will contact tenant via telephone/email/text prior to use.
If any children under the age of 18 years old are present on the property at any time during the term of rental agreement, tenant agrees to provide full and constant adult supervision of children. Children will never be left unsupervised or unattended on the waterfront and beach areas and yards.
17. PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION: Tenant may be asked to provide a photo ID upon arrival as proof of identity.
18. REQUEST FOR REFERENCES: Tenant may be required to provide a total of THREE(3) references, to be verified by owner and/or property manager.
THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.