• A modern, newly built spacious house. Exclusive architectural design and tasteful decoration and furniture
• Two bathrooms (one bathtub/two showers) and three toilets
• Three bedrooms (one room with one big double bed/two rooms with two single beds)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Large living space with fireplace
• Big garden/terrace
• Parking spaces belong to the house
• Charming authentic village (roughly 1,700 inhabitants)
• Shopping in walking distance (cheesery, bakery, butcher, supermarket, pharmacy)
• Public swimming pool in walking distance
• Bus station in front of the house
• Train station is a five minute walk away
The Emmental Valley:
• The Emmental is a region west central Switzerland, forming part of the canton of Bern.
• The unmistakable landscape, covered in lush green, is characteristic of the unique Emmental Valley at the foot of the Swiss Alps. A hilly area with a distinctive rural character.
• The principal settlements are the city of Burgdorf and the town of Langnau.
• Tourism has had less impact on the region than on other parts of Switzerland. You will find untouched countryside and authentic villages with the typical Emmental farmhouses.
The Things to do:
• Sports and Outdoor Activities: e.g. skiing, biking tours (Website hidden by Airbnb) hiking, climbing, swimming, golf, paragliding
• Art & Culture: e.g. Jeremias Gotthelf Center in Lützelflüh (the great philosopher and poet: (Website hidden by Airbnb) ), Museum Franz Gertsch in Burgdorf (Website hidden by Airbnb) Ballenberg open air museum (Website hidden by Airbnb) Willhelm Tell thater Interlaken (Website hidden by Airbnb)
• Culinary Delights: Show Dairy/Cheesery in Affoltern, where you can not only view the cheese production process but even try making the cheese yourselves (Website hidden by Airbnb) The cookie experience: The search for the country’s best cookies begins at the Kambly Experience in Trubschachen, where visitors can sample the many varieties to their heart’s content (Website hidden by Airbnb)
• Proximity to many outdoor sightseeing hot spots: Jungfrau (Top of Europe) and Eiger, UNESCO Biosphäre Entlebuch, old town of Bern (UNESCO world heritage)
• Further: Castles, wooden bridges, themed paths, Alpine horn makers, idyllic farms of the region – just relax and take a break from hectic life
Distances to other Cities in Switzerland:
- Bern 18 km: 25 min by car 35 min by public transport
- Luzern 70 km: 90 min by car 110 min by train
- Basel 114 km: 90min by car 100 min by train
- Zürich 136 km: 110min by car 100min by train
- Interlaken 50 km: 50min by car 60min by train
- Thun 24 km: 30 min by car and 30 min by train
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.