The loft is a home away from home. Ideal for couples, a group of friends or small families. Good for 6 adults and young adults but not including babies and young toddlers who will share a bed. Complete with wifi and hot and cold water. You also have complete cooking facilities, access to a recreation room, garden, and bonfire area. Please note that the price reflected is for 2pax. Additional heads will incur an additional charge of P500.
The loft has a lot of space. Believe me when I say that it is more spacious than it looks. The loft itself is composed of 2 floors and 2 bathrooms. There is an available common area on the first floor where you can make use of a pool table. This can also be accessed by other tenants. There is internet in the apartment, but the hosts cannot guarantee high speed as this is dependent on the service provider.
On the second floor, a room with a king sized bed, bathroom with a gas heater, and kitchen are available for use. The kitchen has a refrigerator, gas stove, toaster oven, and other kitchen supplies available for use by the guests.
On the third floor, there are more extra beds and another bathroom for the guests who will occupy this area. Please note that this bathroom has an electric heater and water on the third floor can be weak sometimes. Nevertheless, this place is a gem and you will love it here.
Trust me when I say that the pictures don't do this place justice. :)
Zugang für Gäste
Access to our beautiful and lush gardens, bonfire pit, and parking area.
Inside the loft, we have the following appliances and other kitchen supplies:
- rice cooker
- microwave oven
- gas range stove and various kitchen pots and pans
- basic utensils and plates
- gas heater on second floor (hot water)
- electric heater on third floor (lukewarm water)
- water container
Interaktion mit Gästen
There will be minimal or no interaction with the hosts, but you can always call or text for any concerns. Our sweet housekeepers Luisa, Marites, or Clarita will take good care of you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have room heaters for rent.
Best to shower on the second floor bathroom because it has a gas heater and the pressure is greater than the pressure in the attic.
Our check in is at 5PM, but if there are no bookings before yours we can allow 2PM booking. For bookings that are one after the other, we need time to clean the loft because it is a very big space and we would like to make sure it is spotless for our guests.
Early check in (7AM - 10AM) can be arranged but will incur PHP800 additional charge. This is only if you want to ensure that the room is free. We will block the previous night for you. Checking in earlier than 7AM will entail the previous night's charge.
If there are no back to back bookings we allow our guests to check in as early as 2PM. Please coordinate with the host. Thank you.
We are not walking distance to the center of town. We are about 10-15 minutes away on car. Parking is available. Please read our house rules for more information.
Kids stay for free if they will sleep on the king sized bed with parents. Kids who need their own beds are charged Php500/head.
Our home is your home. It is very safe and near areas you would want to see in the Baguio.
To avail of early check in:
1. Please check with the host if you can be accommodated at least a day before your booking.
2. Prepare P800 for the housekeepers.
3. Enjoy the house.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) What is considered an early check in:
If you check in anytime between 7AM- 10AM.
2) What if I need to check in before 7AM?
Anytime before 7AM is already part of the previous day. Kindly pay for the previous night if you want to be accommodated between 12-7AM.
3) What if I don't want to avail of the early check in but want to leave my baggage at your place?
We accept baggage drop off starting 7AM. Please let us know if you will drop off your bags and what time.
Dear Guest/s to make your stay hassle free and comfortable here are a few reminders:
1. One set of keys to the apartment and to the gates of the premises will be provided to the tenant/s for the duration of their stay. A deposit of PHP500 will be required for the keys. This deposit is refundable at the end of your stay when the keys are returned. Lost keys will be charged for duplication and change of padlocks for both gates.
2. During the day, your key will open both gates. But the staff will gladly assist you if they are available. They will show you how to open and close the gates.
During the evening, a security guard will be on duty from 6PM to 6AM. If you have an automobile just blow your horn and the guard will open the gate for you.
3. Light, water, and gas is inclusive of the rent for short term stay. Gas is not inclusive for long term stay.
4. Complimentary mineral water is provided upon check in.
5. Additional blankets and pillows are available upon request. Request for extra towels will be charged PHP20/piece.
6. In consideration of guests who will use the Loft at Easter in the future, please do not cook or bring food that leaves obnoxious or strong odors like bagoong, dried fish, squid, kimchi, durian, etc. Non-compliance will be charged a fine of PHP1000.
7. Please report any water leaks to the management.
8. Smoking is not permitted inside the loft and in the billiards room/recreation area. A balcony outside the master's bedroom can be used as a smoking area and we can provide ashtrays.
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Firewood can be provided for a fee and is subject to availability.
11. Parking is free but please park facing the wall. Household help or the guard will assign your parking space.
12. Telephone numbers of household members will be provided upon confirmation of booking as well as the internet wifi password.
13. Hot water schedule for showers will be from 5AM - 9AM and from 5PM - 9PM.
14. We do not allow outsiders after 10 pm. Visitors are to log in and log out with the guard during the evenings and with the household help during the day.
14. 5PM check in and 12NN check out. If there are no back to back bookings we allow checking in as early as 2PM. Checking in earlier and later check out will incur an additional charge of PHP800.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 270 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a perky and inspired science communicator from The Mind Museum, the first world class science museum in the Philippines. I am based in Cagayan de Oro doing science shows, educational programs, and other cool museum work in Visayas and Mindanao. I graduated from Ateneo with a degree in BS Biology last 2012 and I have been working with the museum since then!
My heart and soul is really in Baguio. I love my home there because it is always associated with Christmas and summer vacations and late night parties with family and friends. The cool breeze is a great addition as well. Stay at our place and get to experience the laid back lifestyle of Baguio.
You might meet me if I happen to be there for the holidays. :)
I am also a passionate Rainbow kids yoga teacher and Yogaworks Vinyasa flow yoga teacher. I really love kids although I don't have my own yet.
I love to travel with my husband, and we often use Airbnb in places we haven't been to before. We've used Airbnb in Hong Kong and Japan and we plan to use it in every place we travel to!
Book us in one of your Baguio visits and get a chance to meet local people from the Baguio community. Otherwise, just enjoy our home like it is your own.
All of the WILLOW listings are located in one compound under a foundation. You will be happy to know that all proceeds go to the foundation for kids and families.
All of the EASTER listings is in another nearby compound in the same neighborhood.