Bedroom 2 is a semi-private room with a comfortable new full-size futon bed and chaise lounge. A beautiful Japanese shoji screen is installed at the opening of room, and closes for privacy. This room has a lovely garden window & no street noise ~ very quiet & conducive for sleeping. The shared bath is located very near in small hallway between guest bedrooms. There is a closet for this room next to the bath, very near. Clean, bright & peaceful flat in well-maintained, secure 3-unit building.
2-bedroom, 2-bath flat, (plus lounge room with futon bed); clean, bright & peaceful condo in a well-maintained, secure 3-unit building.
Designer kitchen & counter seating at the center island for your own continental breakfasts, or heating up food in the microwave.
Living room with wood-burning fireplace and 60" flat HD-TV with high-end speaker system.
Combo lounge room/ bedroom #2 with bright garden window, chaise lounge, full size futon, side table & chair (this room may be rented in addition to Bedroom #1).
Private patio off kitchen with table seating, overlooking beautifully landscaped garden.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen may be used for your own continental breakfasts, coffee and tea.
Limited use of the fridge to store food, or heating up prepared food in the microwave. (No cooking please). Counter seating at the center island.
Living room with wood-burning fireplace (fireplace operated by owner only). 60" flat screen HD-TV with high-end speaker system for guest use also.
Enjoy the private patio off kitchen with table seating, overlooking beautifully landscaped garden.
Laundry room conveniently located within unit (guests may request to use at an additional charge).
Interaktion mit Gästen
My home is a place to relax and enjoy in peace ~ but I am always available for guests when needed. Happy to offer tips on what to do and see in San Francisco. It is a pleasure to share my home with my guests and I hope everyone should feel comfortable here to enjoy their surroundings.
Your privacy is always graciously respected.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-NummerSTR-0002418
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
• Valid ID is required at check in (driver’s license or passport).
• Observe quiet hours between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM ~ please be mindful of other guests during these hours.
• Your room rate includes the number of people as specified on your reservation confirmation. Unregistered guests not allowed overnight.
• Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed without an adult supervision.
• Arrival and departure times: Check-in time is between 2 PM and 10 PM. Check-out time is by 11 AM. Sometimes I am able to accommodate earlier or later arrival times, so if you wish to check-in before 2:00 PM or after 10:00 PM please let me know as soon as possible.
Luggage storage is also possible (with advance notice) depending on the arrival and departure times of your flights.
• Whenever you exit or enter the unit, please ALWAYS lock the apartment door with the deadbolt.
• There is no housekeeping service during your stay. If your visit is greater than 7 days I would be happy to service your room upon request. Whenever you need to exchange your towel just let me know.
• Cleaning: The room does not have to be cleaned upon checkout. Any tidying up you wish to do is appreciated.
• Kitchen Use: Kitchen may be used for preparing your own continental breakfasts, coffee and tea.
There is an electric kettle for hot water by the sink.
Limited use of the fridge for food & beverage storage.
Heating up prepared food in the microwave is permitted (please cover food with plastic dome).
NO stove cooking allowed.
Please rinse all used dishes, cups and glassware and place into the dishwasher.
Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy is appreciated.
If you turn lights 'on', please shut the lights 'off' when you leave the room. (Lights already 'on', you can leave 'on').
• Recycling and Trash: Please dispose of litter in appropriate trash receptacles and recycling bag in the kitchen. (The trash compactor has a foot pedal to open). Please help recycle glass, aluminum, cardboard and hard plastics; they can be rinsed out and placed in the bag under the kitchen sink on the right.
• NO smoking of any kind on the premises. Under SF ordinance, smoking is permitted at the curb or at least 20 feet / 6m from the building.
• The use of candles or any open flame are NOT permitted anywhere in the unit or on the premises.
• Please do NOT tamper with or use the fireplace.
• There is a kitchen fire extinguisher located at the far end of the kitchen counter. There is a full size fire extinguisher located on the patio, hanging on the wall.
• NO pets are allowed.
• NO illegal drug use of any kind on the premises.
• Please do NOT use towels for anything other than for bathing. Wipe-up rags are provided in the kitchen for cleaning up any spills (or as needed). Please note, the cost to replace towels that are damaged will be charged against your security deposit. ($10 for bath towel, $5 for face towel).
• NO Wheelchair Access: Access to the flat requires climbing up two flights of stairs. I would be happy to help you carry up your luggage but have no wheelchair access.