This is a lovely, 1930s Art Deco bungalow, situated one minute drive from the motorway network. Manchester is 40 minutes drive away. For walkers we have the beautiful Forest of Bowland (AONB) on our doorstep. As a retired ESOL teacher I get on well with people from many different backgrounds and have a basic grasp of several European languages. I also have a strong connection with the Rwandan community in the North of England.
- No drug use or excessive alcohol consumption.
- No visitors. Accommodation for one person only
- No noise between 11 pm and 8 am.
- Smoking only allowed outside in the covered area to the rear of the property.
- Except in emergencies, host not to be disturbed between 21.00 and 7.00.