Cozy private room in a two bedroom apartment with minimalist interior. Perfect for travelers who simply wants a safe, quiet, and comfortable place to stay.
• Room has a lock.
• Located in a safe and quiet neighbourhood.
• Laundry and dryer available for a fee.
• Nearby amenities: TD, RBC, restaurants, cafe, Rexall
• There is 1 basic Yoga mat available. Feel free to Yoga with it.
• Bathroom is shared.
• We did not advertise our kitchen to be available, but feel free to use it if you need to.
There is no microwave available.
• Apartment is located on the main floor, next to the exit along Old Forest Hill Drive.
• Room is 13ft. 2in. x 9ft. 8in.
• Room has no closet. Clothing rack and a shelf is provided (shelf dimension: 31.5x30x12)
Interaktion mit Gästen
Hey there! My name is Jim & I am both working and in school at the moment. My sister is also living with me on the same apartment. We will both be working together to make sure you are comfortable and well accommodated during your stay. Her name is Joy, she is a nurse and loves all you can eat food! I love dancing, hiking and yoga. We are both very friendly and social. Please let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to hosting your stay in Toronto!
Weitere wichtige Infos
• If taking public transit, the "Rocketman" App is a great tool for checking TTC transit hours.
• I have coupons available to some attractions and activities in town. I will place them in the room. Feel free to use them.
• Just a friendly note, my sister and I has odd hours and might have to wake up/arrive early morning or late at night due to work schedule. And that our space has a shared bathroom accommodation. :)
• Just a head's up that although NO pets are living in the apartment, friends and family with pets would sometimes visit (like once a month or something) and bring their pets (dogs) with them. The apartment and the room you will be staying out is very clean and fur free. I can also 100% guarantee that there will be no pet visits during your stay. But I just want to make a note about it in case you have a strong allergic reaction to dog fur.
- Not allowed to duplicate keys.
- No shoes indoors.
Hey there! It's Jim! I love life, food, people, and travelling. I have backpacking experiences within and outside Canada. I have a collection of Paulo Coelho's books and currently working on an indoor garden.
In Canada, there is an amazing program to learn French called "Explore". I am fortunate to have participated twice, of which I met amazing people. We travelled a lot, visited new places, and made many wonderful memories. This, along with my backpacking experiences I would say, are my biggest inspiration to becoming an AirBnB host. I believe travelling never stops. Be it physically being away, or meeting like-minded souls.
Looking forward to hosting and networking with fellow travellers!