Cozy Condo 1 BR, Near Don Muang Airport
* FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER 1 TIME from DMK Airport
The Center 2 Condominium
400m with 4 min walk from the main street.
5 Min Drive or TAXI to Donmuang Int'l Airport (DMK)
Nearby Electronic Mall "IT ZEER RANGSIT"
Simply best convenience to all over Bangkok City.
1 Studio Bedroom + Living Room + Kitchen + FREE WIFI
Plenty of food stalls + 24hr convenience store (7-11)
Security guards 24hrs + CCTV.
Comfortable relaxing room with everything to make your stay a pleasant one. Totally feels like home.
• 1 x Double Bed (5ft bed size for 2 guests)
• 1 x Floor Mattress (for extra 3rd guest)
• 1 x AC (Bedroom + living room)
• internet WiFi (extra charge)
• Kitchen Utensils
• Water Heater for Shower
• Shower Gel + Shampoo
• Fresh New Towels for every guest.
• Broom and Mob for Cleaning
• Washing Machine (Coin) is in the Parking 1st floor.
Everything is just exactly shown in the pictures.
Always keep clean. Cleaning tools provided if you create a mess.
Lock the doors whenever you leave. STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
Please respect and the follow the house rules :)
- Check-In time: After 3:00 PM / Check-Out time: 11:00 AM.
Please vacate the room prior to 11:00 AM. on check out date.
Staying in the room after 11:00 AM causes 500 Baht
additional charge penalty for each additional hour stay.
- It's apartment building, not a hotel, so if you have any issue please contacts only your Host. Do not approach the security guards or Front desk as it's not their job and they won't understand English as well.
- Keys and Keycard are under your responsibility, in case of loss there will be an additional charge for 1000 THB
- Please do not dump huge amounts of toilet paper in the toilet, the drains in Thailand are not as good as in Europe and stuck easily.
- Visitors are not allowed in rooms or use the accommodation facilities.
- Easily flammable and explosive substance and materials, as well as objects with an unpleasant odor, are not allowed on residential premises.
- Due to sanitation rules, please remove food trash every day to avoid insects and flies.
- Please turn off lights and air-conditions when leaving the room.
- Please make sure you don't leave the water running in the bathroom before you leave.
- Please do not leave your valuables, jewelry and important documents in the room when you going out, we do not assume any responsibility for their possible disappearance.
- Pets are not allowed
- This is the private condo, so the party is not allowed.
- Please do not disturb other residents by loud noises in the room, hallways and public areas especially from 21:00 PM to 08:00 AM
- Smoking is not allowed both in the room and balcony, Penalty 2000฿.
- Please do not wear shoes in the room.
- The guests are not allowed to modify the layout of the room/ furniture.
- Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- Please do not walk and stay in the public residence area in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pajamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
- We provide cleaning room with fresh bed linen, towels, and toilet paper only before check-in date. You can request extra cleaning service at the cost of 700 Baht/cleaning pay by cash on the requested date.
Thank you for understanding
And hope you guys enjoy traveling in Bangkok ;)
Hi Everyone, Sawasdee ka ;)
I’m Billy, an Electrical Engineer who currently working my own business as a Printing House for 5 years, and being a SUPER HOST with Airbnb for 3 years (since 2014). However, I start using Airbnb as a guest (since 2012) for traveling abroad, so I understand well what guests need most for traveling away from home.
I am the first one who responsible for every inquiry, answering any question and setting the price/calendar on the Airbnb. And “Vickie”, my lovely friend, who lived in United State (OR and MI) for 4 years, and came back to work with me in Bangkok now. She will responsible for all messages during the time I'm not available. So we try our best to be available as much as possible for you.
We are Thai young couple who were born and grew up in Bangkok, we love traveling around the world, meeting new people, learning about different cultures and enjoyed hosting every guest. We met lots of awesome people from being a host and staying as a guest on Airbnb, so we would like to be your best friend and best host in Thailand.
We’re available for you 24/7, and you can reach us by Phone, Line, Whats.app and We.chat anytime. Because I know how better to have some local friends who can help you with any issue during the time you traveling abroad. We are now based in Bangkok, so please feel free to ask any question, we’re willing to help you guys.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and we will try our best to make sure that you have a wonderful time here.
Hope to see you guys soon;)
Billy & Vickie