City style and small town flavour abound in this up-scale 1,100 sq. ft. townhome near downtown Sooke. This 1 bed, two bath vacation home sleeps 4 and offers gorgeous ocean and mountain views from the living room, bedroom and balconies. Steps to hiking, whale watching and fine dining
With stunning views of the Sooke basin, East Sooke Park and the Olympic Mountains from the living room, master suite and two spacious balconies, this unit offer one of the best outlooks in the complex.
. Main floor offers open plan living room (with cozy electric fireplace), dining room and gourmet kitchen plus a full 4 piece bath.
Upstairs master suite has its own balcony and large private bath with jetted two-person soaker tub and separate shower.
On-site are outdoor hot tubs (free to resort users) and fishing charters and whale watching excursions (an additional charge). Fine dining (including the world-famous Sooke Harbour House), hiking and walking/cycling trails and other outdoor activities are minutes away.
Perfect for a romantic getaway, this unit is a short, one hour drive from downtown Victoria
Zugang für Gäste
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances includes stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven
• Sleeps 4: master suite (queen bed) and double-size sofa bed in living room
• 52” flat screen TV, surround sound and DVD player
• Free WiFi
• Laminate flooring on main level/Berber carpet upstairs
• 9 foot ceilings
• Gas BBQ
• Free parking (single car port with room for additional vehicle outside)
• Linens and towels provided
Please run the dishwasher upon leaving. Also place used linens and towels in the washing machine. Shoes off please. Hardwood floors ;-)
A local resident for over 15 years, I've been active in the community as a municipal Councillor, Marine Search and Rescue volunteer and Sooke Parks and recreation volunteer hiking guide.
I look forward to sharing my love of Sooke with you and would be happy to recommend local and regional activities that fit your interests.