Polina and Lenny's home is literally your home away from home. Here are my top reason why you'd want to book:
1. 100% Privacy— you have access to your own private entrance and a your own patio lounging area.
2. Interior Design— I really enjoyed the aesthetic of the place. From the color scheme to the art and ancient artifacts. A home is your balance and I appreciated that it felt just as welcoming as my own.
3. Media— You have access to High-speed internet, On-Demand FIOS Cable and Roku.
4. Accessibility— You will have access to a functional kitchen (hot water kettle, coffee maker, microwave, fridge, single serve on the counter stove, cups and plates , washer and dryer and iron / ironing board) -- the appliances are all updated.
5. Pet Friendly— I was an evacuee from South Beach, FL due to IRMA and was grateful to have found a pet friendly home that allows pets— the out door trails are great for dog walks.
FYI: I'd recommend having a vehicle or Lyft/Uber to get around town as the location is in the suburbs.
FYI-2: If you dislike spiders — you'll get over it. I HATE spiders . . . however the stay combats that fear— there are small ones in doors that you can honestly deal with (I spotted a total of four) and the larger ones we're outdoors.
In conclusion— I'd recommend anyone to stay here, you'll love it.
P.s. Miski Peruvian Food is amazing. I'd recommend ordering from there if your looking for food options.