We are a small friendly family of 3 offering a place for short visits. Located in South Wrigley area. 1 Shared BR/Shared BA w/ twin bunk beds. Near 710 & 405 Fwy. 15 minutes to Convention Center, Shoreline Village, Catalina Island, Queen Mary. Complimentary Coffee & Tea. Washer/Dryer included(must bring your own detergent)
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) We do not provide detergent for the washer, there is a grocery store next door if you want to purchase some.
2) We are near Down town Long Beach, not Los Angeles.
3) The guest room and living room are separated by a curtain and bookshelves.
4) We book the living room sofa and the guest room at the same time. There may or may not be another guest in the apartment. There is no need to feel shy or unsafe because we make sure that all our guests are good people. I also have a toddler so I have to ensure safety for everyone.
5) Please use the check-in instructions on the Airbnb app in case we are not home to let yourself in. If you have a problem finding it let us know.
6) We live in an urban area, not Beverly hills. Our neighbors are of varying culture and ethnicity. This may be uncomfortable for some, but we ensure you that we know and trust all our neighbors and all your valuables are safe. However, please don't leave any valuables in your car. We cannot guarantee your valuables are safe in public streets.
7) Due to the fact that we live in the city, from time to time, and during weekends there can be parties, fireworks, children playing, dogs barking, police sirens, and etc. Do not be alarmed, you are not in any danger.
If there's anything on this list that you are not in agreement with, this may not be the place for you.
If you agree to the terms please confirm.
- Shoes are not allowed inside the house, we can provide you slippers.
- The outside gates need to be locked if you come back late.
- If you come late, please be respectful and do so quietly.
- Quiet time is after 11 PM.
- Turn off lights when leaving any rooms that you will not be returning to for a while.
- Turn off the air conditioner if you are leaving.
- Do not knock on the neighbor's doors, follow the check-in instructions.
We like to get to know our guests, but we will give you space if needed.
I came to the US when I was 10 yrs old. I've lived in many countries so I like to experience different cultures. I'm a mom and also a student, so I spend a lot of my time studying and with my son. My son has a physical disability so I spend a lot of time caring for him. I am a friendly person and I like getting to know people and I'm easy to get to know. I'm studying web development so I spend a lot of time working on the computer. I like to read, listen to music, sing, draw, and shoot photography.