Our cozy fully furnished condo unit ( 2643) is your home away from home. Enjoy our SPECIAL RATE of 1,399 PHP /2 PAX; 300 00 php/PAX will be charged per additional guest/day (until Nov 2017) It is ideal for families or group of friends because we have an adjacent Unit- 2642. Prices may change without prior notice depending on the season. Ty.
Experience a comfortable, relaxing and luxurious atmosphere in SM Green Residence in Taft Avenue, Manila.
There are lots of restaurants to choose from on the ground floor like, Tummy BOX, Sbarro, Dunkin Donuts, Auntie Anne's, Bo's Coffee, Eduardo's and many more. Jollibee is just across the street. There is also a SAVEMore Grocery store and Watsons on the ground floor, perfect for buying your everyday needs.
*LRT/MRT station only 3-5 minutes on foot
*25-30 mins away from airports
*15-20 minutes away from MOA (Mall of Asia)
* 10-15 min away to Hip Bars and Well-known restaurants in Malate and Adriatico Streets
* 20-25 mins to the Historical city of Intramuros
Unit comes with:
1 double sized bed
1 sofa bed
premium beddings + 4 comfy pillows
1 Closet with ample space for your clothes
1 luggage rack
1 airconditioning unit
iron and ironing board (inside the closet)
1 kitchenette with electronic stove (2 burners) and range hood
overhead and under the sink storage cabinets
basic eating and cooking utensils
1 sink dripper
1 dish rack
1 rice cooker
1 microwave oven
dishwashing liquid and sponge
1 folding table attached to the wall
4 folding chairs (can be hung inside the closet if more space is needed)'
1 luggage rack
1 bathroom with hot shower + pull away clothesline
towels (1 per guest)
Free bedroom slippers per guest
Free tootbrush and toothpaste per guest
toilet paper and facial tissue
32 inch TV ( we have cable)
bidet in the bathroom
1. Strictly NO SMOKING in the building
2. Pets are NOT allowed
3. Each unit has a sensitive smoke detector so we suggest that everytime you cook (even rice), please use the exhaust fan. Also, when the water is on in the bathroom, please turn on the bathroom exhaust fan while you' re taking a shower
4. NO hanging of clothes on the window.
5. Avoid making loud noises especially at night.
6. Avoid frying fish (or anything that makes the room smell bad)
7. Trash may not be placed outside the unit. There is a garbage collector every morning, so when you hear the bell ringing, that is the only time that you can take the trash out.
8. PLEASE turn off the aircon/lights/TV everytime you leave the unit or if not in use.
9. Please do not lose your keys. Lost keys-500 php.
For your own security, you will be asked to provide a scanned copy of a government-issued identification card (driver's license/passport)- all guests except children, upon confirming your reservation. Rest assured that all information contained therein will be kept confidential and will only be used by our friendly security personnel to identify you as our guests during your stay at the Green Residence.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests who will be staying for 30 days or more can use the building amenities like gym, library and pool. BUT, they have to inform us in advance- at least 1 Philippine working day in advance because we need to inform the building administration.
For those guests who will stay less than 30 days and want to use the pool, the building administration requires each guest to pay 150 pesos per person per day.
FOR THOSE WHO WILL BRING THEIR VEHICLES, the building has a PAY Parking but you have to go to the lobby first and inform the guard. We have our own parking that we can rent for 300 php per day but ask for availability first.
We are looking forward to being your hosts in Manila. You won't regret it :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can message us if you have questions or you can call our unit manager.
We want your stay to be stress free, enjoyable and comfortable. You can be sure that we will be there to give you the best service that we possibly can.
We are looking forward to being your hosts during your stay in the Philippines. Mabuhay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you want to have your room cleaned, a fee of 500 php will be collected each time. There is a reasonably priced laundry shop next to the building if you want your clothes to be washed
We offer discounts for guests who like to stay for 1 month or longer.
- Please furnish us a copy of a valid government ID. This will be forwarded to the building administration. They need this at least 24 hrs. ( 1 Philippine working day) before check in
- Please inform the apartment staff/caretaker should you wish to use the pool so she can show you where it is.
-Please inform us the time you wish to check in because our staff will meet you at the lobby to assist you.
-Each unit has a sensitive smoke detector so every time you cook, please use our exhaust fan. Also, when the water heater is on at the bathroom, please turn on the bathroom exhaust fan while you are taking a shower
- Avoid frying fish and other smelly things.
- Trash may not be placed outside the unit. There is a garbage collector every morning, so when you hear a bell ringing, that is the only time you can take the trash out.
- Please turn off the aircon/lights/TV when you leave the unit or if not necessary.
- Please make sure to lock the windows near the bed if you are with children.
- Please inform us the exact number of guests/occupants to avoid delays in check in. Because SMDC staff will do a head count before guests can go up to the unit. This is to ensure a hassle free check- in and the guests' safety.
-We will charge kids 2 years old and above as an additional guest if we have to set up the sofa bed because we have to shoulder the laundry costs and the additional fees to the unit manager.
- PLEASE do not lose your keys. A fee of 500 php will be collected if you lose your keys.
-For guests who will stay for less than 30 days and who would like to use the pool, they need to tell us in advance (at leas 1 Philippine working day before check in) because we need to arrange it with the building administration and a fee of 150 php will be collected per person per day. This will go to the building administration amd not to the unit owners
Thank you for your cooperation :)
I am a hardworking dad. I am happily married with two kids- a son and a little daughter. My family and I are based in Taiwan but we often travel to the Philippines and other different places. We have used airbnb services a couple of times already and I'm glad we did because we were lucky to have had wonderful hosts. As guests, we like to feel comfortable and safe so as hosts we prioritize those, too.
When my wife and I decided to be hosts, we wanted to be the kind of hosts that guests would feel comfortable with. We have well trained staff that will gladly assist our guests to make their stay a good experience. We'll try to apply what we've learned through our experiences as guests and hopefully we will continue to improve through time. We have high hopes for this new endeavor of ours and I hope we will be given a chance to host more and more guests in the future. :)