Live like a local! Located in the pretty town of Bale, this newly renovated old-town house is a pleasant and unique retreat. Only a few kms away from isolated beaches and main towns Rovinj and Pula. House is available from April to October.
A house from the 16th century, renovated only recently.
- kitchen & dining room, bathroom (ground floor)
- living room (1st floor)
- bedroom with a double bed & room for a child bed (2nd floor)
- attic with a double bed
All kitchen supplies, bed linen & towels available.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is availble for use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My mum lives in a neighbouring house and will be there to welcome you and give you all the support & information you need. She is fluent in English and German!
I will coordinate everything upfront via email / phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The house - being a typical Istrian old house - has 3 floors and thus a lot of stairs
There is no central heating, therefore the availability is limited to warmer periods (May - October).
- Please smoke only outside the house (we built a nice stone table for that).
- Please be kind to the neighbours, as many of them are locals and living there all year through.
- The "Castel" is no Ibiza and becomes quiet around 10pm, so don't party loudly in the house or on the street after that time. There are bars in the village (or Rovinj) where partying is more welcome.
- Have a wonderful and relaxing time. :-)
Based in Vienna many years I've explored every lovely corner of this fantasic city and enjoyed every moment of living here - as a student, music lover, marketing professional, as a host to many international friends, and since recently as a mum. It has never been boring! :-)