Nice view & big breezy porch; spacious & lockable room, fans; apartment fully burglar-proof; central location - for singles, couples, groups, business.
Close to airport, Port of Spain and many attractions.
Around Curepe (1.5 km): public transport; supermarkets, stores; bars, casinos, restaurants, streetfood; UWI; sports ground, work-out machines; dance school, gym; KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway, Rituals; bank/ATM
Beach, river, waterfalls, hikes, attractions, island trips possible (add. costs)
The guest room is spacious and freshly renovated. There's a double and a single bed as well as two extra double mattresses, a couch and chair, a low coffee/couch table, a wardrobe with hangers and an attached dressing table and mirror, an iron and ironing board and also a radio. Overhead the beds you'll find a big ceiling fan for good ventilation.
The room as well as the entire apartment is fully burglar-proof and usually quiet at night. Laundry from the washing machine can be hung up on the lines provided and will normally dry in a relatively short period of time.
On the porch you will find a hammock - feel free to use it and relax!
If you so wish, I can provide bug mats, mosquito spray and/or repellent or even an extra ventilating fan.
Zugang für Gäste
You will be undisturbed in your lockable room and will share the living room and open kitchen, bathroom and big porch with me. Most the times, however, I would be in my own room or not at home.
Feel free to use the TV in the living room as well as the stove/oven and/or microwave along with any cutlery, dishes, pots and pans and other kitchen and household utensil. It is important, however, to wash and clean them after use and dry wipe the tiles, stove etc. in order to avoid ants and other pests to sprawl. Remember, we're located in a tropical environment!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be always willing to help you planning your trip and your day and/or night activities. I can provide you with information on the history and culture/traditions of Trinidad and Tobago and give advice concerning public transport, sightseeing, beaches, nightspots and the like.
If in case you are somewhere around Trinidad or I am not at home, you can call, message or Wh'app me at any time. To give you privacy and space, however, I would prefer if you would address any questions to me rather than I disturbing you with things.
Weitere wichtige Infos
After making your booking, I would like you to contact me via Wh'app in order to arrange your time of arrival (at the airport, ferry terminal in case you coming in from Tobago or at my apartment) and other details which might be important for you (e.g. immigration, customs, duty-free allowance) or myself (availability etc.).
- Keep gates and apartment door locked at all times
- Lock gate to the porch in case you leave the apartment or go to sleep
- Smoking only in kitchen and on the porch - please use the provided pans as your ashtray
- No candles or open fire otherwise
- No illegal substances and/or activities (internet etc.)
- Wash wares after use (to avoid ants, flies, etc. - it's a tropical country!) and clean the stove, microwave, toaster and whatever else you used
- Dry up the kitchen and bathroom counters with the cloths provided
- Remove any hair from the ground and especially the drain in the shower
- Everybody likes a clean toilet, so leave it as you found it!
- No guest visits without explicit consent from host
- If you need something (food, drink, snacks, toiletries) please ask, don't just take without saying a word ;-)
Further details and house manual after receiving your booking.
I'm basically a cool and tolerant guy but things just gotta be in place :-)