The apartment is corner unit with balcony and view on the market.
Vibrant location in the heart of Russian Market.
Experience local environment and live in a modern industrial look apartment! Watch busy streets from your balcony or step down to Nissai bar for a drink and meet people.
• big corner balcony
• view right on Russian market and side street
• located in the heart of Russian market
• cozy atmosphere and decor
• live surrounded by locals in a modern looking studio apartment decorated with artworks of Cambodian Pop artists from 1970's
• comfortable sofa with international channels TV and Internet
Interaktion mit Gästen
I answer before, during and after stay ASAP.
- Please keep space clean
- Shoes off
- Please be quiet after 12am
- smoking on balcony allowed
Hey there, my name is Monira and I'm a Cambodian-Canadian. I've relocated from Montreal, Canada a few years ago to follow my dreams and passion. Back in my hometown of Montreal, I was an accountant and restaurateur by trade but really got tired of the North American lifestyle. Hence, I relocated to the place of my parent's birth for some more exciting endeavours.
I spend my time juggling a few projects in Phnom Penh as an entrepreneur, while trying to spend time on my bike, travelling, and just hanging with friends and family.