Casa Chica is close to public transportation, bike path, Sengekontacket Pond, 5 minutes to downtown Edgartown, State Beach, art and culture, parks, restaurants and dining. 10 minutes to South Beach. Casa Chica is newly renovated and nestled in a charming and beautiful spot. On a quiet dirt road it is an oasis for R&R! Sit and listen to the birds, watch the flowers bloom and regain your peace of mind. The cottage is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Casa Chica is a guest cottage. It has a first floor queen bedroom and full bathroom. A large loft also has a queen bed but is only accessed with a ships ladder. There is also a lovely outdoor shower! Outdoor seating and a coal grill are available and the full basement has a washer and dryer, coolers and beach stuff!
Interaktion mit Gästen
My name is Suzie and I live next door. You will have all the privacy you need although you may find me in my garden! Text me with any issues, relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Martha's Vineyard!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Some of our favorite restaurants!
- Chesca's, downtown Edgartown
- The Winnetu (South Beach, take the free water taxi near the Edgartown Yacht Club, call ahead)
- Seafood Shanty (Edgartown harbor)
- The Lookout Tavern (Oak Bluffs, near Steam Ship Authority)
- The Black Dog Tavern (Vineyard Haven harbor)
- Casa Chica is located next door to owner's main house.