The Little Stables – is a beautiful, rural, self catering holiday let. People, dog and baby friendly in Thurgarton. Set in a delightful quiet hamlet, close to the prestigious village of Aldborough.
Perfect for a getaway for solo adventurers, couples or new parents in beautiful Norfolk, UK with or without your four-legged friend. Explore the amazing beaches, historic towns or just kick back and relax.
A welcome breakfast basket, dressing gowns and slippers awaits you!
A stylish converted stables dating from 1900. All on one level. Quirky spaces, snug corners and open plan living. The little stables is furnished to a high standard with your comfort in mind. Agricultural chic with a touch of luxury awaits you. Sumptuous bedding, toiletries, dressing gowns and your own slippers make this a home away from home.
Surrounded by fields and once the stables for the main property it now houses one bedroom, lounge area, kitchen / dining room and a shower room.
If you are bringing your dog I provide doggie bowls and the odd treat. If you are bringing your baby I provide high chair, baby bath, bottle steriliser, plastic cutlery, plastic crockery and sippy cups.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole of The Little Stables is your space with a private enclosed garden to the front. BBQ, outside seating provided and a bistro table and chairs for al fresco eating or that refreshing cup of morning coffee.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available to assist should you need any guidance on where to visit or eat. I provide a guest book full of information about the Stables and the surrounding area. Where to visit, local attractions, walks, eateries.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Parking for one car only. Total privacy assured.
- Sorry no infants over 12 months old
- Bookings cannot be accepted from the lead guest if under 18 years of age
- If bringing an infant please bring your little one's own travel cot, bedding and towels. I will provide a high chair, baby bath, bottle steriliser, plastic cutlery, plastic crockery, sippy cups.
- Please bring your dog's bed or basket for sleeping in.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are most welcome
- Dogs must not be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Sorry no dogs in the bedroom and dogs must not sleep in or on the bed
- Any dog fouling in the general area and in The Little Stables garden must be cleared up