Brand new modern one bedroom, two bathrooms full of natural well lit through large windows in a friendly neighborhood. Full equipped kitchen, 48"cable TV and WIFI.Great balcony space for entertaining and relax.
Close to shopping markets, bars, park.
Very spacious and comfortable areas. One living room with dining hall, kitchen and bathroom. One bedroom with A/C, a private bathroom and walking closet with safe box.
The balcony great to do yoga, pilates, read or relax.
Zugang für Gäste
New complex San Nicolas de Bari is located in an upgrade neighborhood with natural surroundings, plenty of green areas and super modern townhouses. 24/7 security. Bus station just across the main gate.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Me and my partner Andres will be able to help you at anytime, making your stay as comfortable as possible. We love to meet people and cultures from all around the world.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The complex is surrounded by green areas and a river that runs through it.
Bus station just across the main gate. The neighborhood Santa Ana has plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, super markets. Very close to Escazu, shopping malls and an hour from the central Pacific beaches.
- A credit card number will be ask when arrival, for any damage or broken furniture during the stay.
- There is no refund of money if the guest cancel the reservation in the middle of the stay.
- Not drining or eating inside the pool.
- Maximum 2 external guests at the pool area and it has to be with the guest of the apartment present.
-Only use your parking and please do not park on top of the lines that defines your parking.
- No walking on edges of the pool.
- No wet people on the lobby or with bathing suit. You have to change yourself at the pool's bathroom.
-No smoking inside the apartment. It is allowed to smoke in the balcony.
- No pets allowed.
I am a musician. I play classical piano and I also do some other jobs. I love traveling and know people from around the world. I had the opportunity to study and live in NYC, Italy and France. I am from Venezuela and now I am living in Costa Rica.