This amazing and cosy 2 bedroom apartment with private entrance, big private yard and patio is at only 5 minutes from the beach in a safe, central and quite zone. Laundry, AC, dishwasher, fast internet, satellite TV, and use of bikes provided.
A wonderful apartment in the center of Riccione, private entrance, private yard, in front of a big public park, provided with all the commodities you can dream for.
Its enviable location makes this spectacular apartment a dream. Quiet, perfect for relaxing, but still only a 5 minute walk to the beach, downtown clubs and nightlife, pubs, supermarket, shopping.
Everything you need is near, we provide bike service (only 5€ by day) and the bus stop is close to the house = you don't need a car or a cab!
Looking forward to hosting you soon and giving you the best Italian holiday EVER!
Lucia & Alessandro
Zugang für Gäste
This apartment (4 guests + 3) at the ground floor is perfect for families and groups of friends. It has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom with a queen size bed and another one with 2 twin size beds (plus a third one on request). A large bathroom. A big rustic kitchen with a couch convertible in a queen size bed that can easily host other 2 additional guest. A hallway that connects all the rooms together. (see the floor plan in the apartment pictures for more details)
AC, Laundry room, satellite TV, High Speed Internet, dishwasher.
We rent bikes for 5 euros each by day.
We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner on request made with the best local ingredients.
WE HAVE ALSO A SMALLER APARTMENT IN THE SAME BUILDING (2 guests + 2)
If you prefer a more intimate space at a more convenient price we have another apartment in the same building. This apartment on the ground floor is perfect for singles, couples and small families (a couple with a small child). It has a large bedroom with 1 queen size bed (plus 2 twin size bed on request), 1 small but cute bathroom, 1 modern kitchen with a couch. A hallway that connects all the rooms together. Check this link for more information. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1166262
WE HAVE A FANCIER APARTMENT TOO... (4 guests + 1)
If you want luxury we have a wonderful art attic open space studio to offer you. Check out it in my listing for more information!
Interaktion mit Gästen
The landlord, Lucia, is one of the most famous local cooks, specializing in traditional Italian food. She will be a delight when helping you, giving valuable information and sharing her delicious recipes.
Her son, Alessandro is an Italian entrepreneur, film producer and director established in New York with his family. Often he comes back to his native homeland to visit his family.
We are more than happy to help you with any type of holiday planning and answer questions regarding the area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
WHAT IT IS INCLUDED & APARTMENT GREAT FEATURES
- Private entrance with private yard. The yard is walled in by fences, so you can keep your small children and\or pets safe at all times.
-pets welcome on premise.
- Detailed tourist and living information, including maps describing all the best local attractions, the Supermarket, restaurants, bars, pubs, gelato, nightlife and more!
- Electricity, water, heaters, high-speed internet are included.
- Thanks to its position, situated under pine trees, the apartment is always cool and temperate all day long. It is rare that someone turns on the AC, but if you need it, we have it for €10 by full day or €5 by night.
- Free washing and dryer machine.
- Baby friendly. Everything for your baby: crib, high chair, stroller, toys for free on premises.
- Next to bus stop.
EXTRAS & EXCLUSIVE SERVICES ON DEMAND
- Under request Lucia will be happy to prepare for you BREAKFAST, LUNCH and DINNER. She is a local culinary legend. Ask for her famous hand made Piadina, Lasagne, Canelloni, Tagliatelle, seafood and meat. She will buy for you only the best local organic food!
- AC available on request (only in the bedroom) for €10 by full day or €5 by night.
- Ultra-convenient bike service. €10/week by person. (€50 fee for lost\stolen bike)
- Up to 2 EXTRA BEDS on request. The apartment is normally rented to 2 people but it is able to host another two. We can add 2 bunk beds in the bedroom or an extra twin size bed in the kitchen for €20 a person by day.
- Rimini's airport pick up fee 50 euros.
- Riccione's train station pick up fee 10 euros.
ARRIVAL and LOGISTICS
If you come by car, we have plenty of parking space. If you come by airplane in Rimini or train in Riccione let us know, and we will be delighted to pick you up for a small fee.
- Pets allowed only on previous request.
- No smoke. You can smoke outside the building and in the patio.
- No shoes. Let’s keep the city filth far from you live! :)
- Be quite at all times but especially after 10pm. Do not chat loudly even outside the building.
- Divide the different type of recycling and regular garbage. As soon as you see one the 3 different bags full bring it outside when you leave. Put the full trash bags next to the garden gate (inside the property). The landlord will pick them up every day.
- In case of any technical problem of the apartment call us as soon as possible.
- lost/stolen bike fee €100
- lost keys fee € 10
Thanks so much for your efforts!
Hi! My name is Alessandro. I am Italian born but live in the wonderful Brooklyn, New York! I often come back to Italy so I am on occasion there as well, my business is film making and I am all around a fun and outgoing guy! I love hosting people and traveling is also a passion of mine so meeting people from all over has been a big joy of offering accommodation for people from airbnb.
My mothers name is Lucia. She is an italian retired cook, a housewife, a mother and now a grandmother too! She used to have a widely renowned restaurant in Riccione that specialized in traditional local cuisine. Right now retired and focussing on and taking care of my family and her properties that she has acquired after a life of hard work. She loves painting, embroidery, taking care of the house, cooking, and making small artistic gifts with her hands to give to her relatives and friends.
We look forward to meeting you!
Alessandro and Lucia