This gorgeous seaside estate is built on a magnificent property overlooking Argosaronicos sea, and the picturesque Kamini fisher-harbor. The entire house and its broad balcony enjoys a full 180-degree view of the sea with fishing boats sailing by, and the Peloponnese mountain with its beautiful sunsets.
The entire house is beautifully built from Hydra's natural stone in the traditional architecture of the island, making it a cool paradise during the hot summer days, and a wind-sheltered nest during cold winter days.
Its one-floor layout consists of:
- Living room with large-stone fireplace, with a 3-seater white-cotton sofa that turns into a king-size bed, and a 2-seater white-cotton sofa. Also equipped with a flat-screen TV, offering local and international channels, a radio/Aux/CD-player, and free WiFi.
- Dining area, with beautiful antique dining table w. 4 chairs.
- Open-plan kitchen, fully equipped with porcelain dinnerware, cutlery, hob, oven, microwave oven, coffeemaker, fridge w.freezer and washing-machine/dryer.
- 1 bathroom with gray-stone built shower.
- 2 bedrooms, each with king-size beds and spacious wooden built-in closets.
Electrical heaters are warming up all rooms during cold winter days and wood is of course made available for the fireplace. Ceiling fans are cooling up the bedrooms during warm summer days.
The stone balcony is a little diamond of its own, offering a majestic sea-view that you can enjoy all day long, having breakfast, lunch and dinner on the inviting large white-marble dining table. 6 wooden chairs accompany it, which double as sun-chairs when fully unfolded.
The property is located in the quiet and picturesque fisher harbor of Kamini. The 15-20 minutes walk to the center of Hydra offers the most scenic coastline walk you will ever make on a stone-paved no-car path! For a faster option, you can opt for a 3-minute water-taxi ride, picking/dropping you off up exactly near the property.
Some of the best tavernas and restaurants are close by, as well as a small supermarket.
The nearest beaches are Kamini, (5 minutes away on foot), Avlaki (10 minutes on foot) and Vlychos (15 minutes on foot). The rest of the beaches (Bisti, Aghios Nicholaos) are easy to visit by taking the hourly fairies that stop-by on Kamini-harbor.
The house is used by a family with 3 children for long weekends and weekly breaks throughout the year, so everything is set up very practical, for cozy and relaxing family moments.