Our spacious 150m2 apartment is located in the heart of Oslo, right next to the Royal Palace. You're in walking distance of Oslo's most popular sights and trendy areas. Plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars nearby + Norway's best shopping street just around the corner.
Get more than just a private bedroom:
Enjoy our stylish apartment by chilling out in the TV lounge, the living room or in the kitchen. We love sharing our best tips & hidden secrets of Oslo, so you'll feel like a local.
* Spacious apartment, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
* Great location close to most sights + very near city center.
* Fully renovated in 2015 - scandinavian style.
* Quiet & cosy and very safe neighborhood.
* Only 2 blocks away from the Royal Palace Park.
* Modern apartment - automatic motion sensor lighting.
* Please note that you will share the apartment with us
* You will have personal space - we stay in the section beyond kitchen.
* We guarantee you will love our apartment, it's a very cosy place to stay.
* Featured & recommended apartment in Airbnb newsletters.
* Top ratings and 100+ great 5-star reviews.
* Room Size: 11 m2 - with door lock.
* Bed: One double bed (150 cm)
* Bedroom is equipped with curtains making it dark for sleeping.
* Quiet backyard-facing room facing a lovely kindergarten.
* A vintage iron oven from the 1890 makes the room unique!
* Electric WIFI-oven keeping the room comfortably warm
* Internet radio - listen to your favorite local radio station :)
* High-speed WIFI (100Mbps) coverage in the room + whole apartment
* Freshly renovated in 2015 - with heated floors and heated towel rack.
* Large shower head and glass doors, towels and shampoo included.
* Free use of washing machine & dryer.
* Unless we have other guests you will have your own private bathroom.
* Kitchen for basic breakfast: Have your own shelf in the fridge.
* Toaster, kettle and microwave for preparing breakfast/lunch.
* Big kitchen table for a long and lazy breakfast. No cooking allowed.
* Plenty of affordable cafes, restaurants and take-away places nearby.
THE LIVING ROOM:
* Nice and bright livingroom with comfy sofas for chilling out.
THE TV LOUNGE:
* Perfect for relaxing. Lots of TV channels + Netflix and HBO Nordic.
* Feel free to hang out in the TV lounge, the living room or kitchen.
* Unique style, perfect location and spacious near city center.
Zugang für Gäste
We will share the apartment with you, (unless we are out travelling) and we'll try to make your stay as pleasant as possible :)
* Feel free to hang out in the TV Lounge, the Living Room or in the Kitchen.
* Come and go as you like - code access to all doors.
* Easy & detailed directions to our home from whereever you arrive.
Included in your stay:
- 2 city bikes (april - november only!)
- Towels, bed linen, shampoo, conditioner, hair-dryer
- Extra toothbrush (brand new) in case you forgot yours
- Washing machine and dryer if you need to wash your clothes
- Fresh cold sparkeling water from our SodaStream machine
- Free coffee / tea at any time of the day.
- Toaster, kettle and microwave oven to prepare breakfast/lunch
- High Speed Internet WIFI Connection (100/100Mbps)
- Cable TV with 50+ channels and Netflix & HBO Nordic subscriptions
- 24/7 service: Email/SMS/Call/Ask us at any time if you need extra help
- Free use of a laptop to surf the internet or to organize your photos
- Free use of a portable cellphone USB-battery, just ask us :)
- Not but least: a very comfortable bed with additional warm blankets
Interaktion mit Gästen
We would like to make your stay as pleasant as possible and will be available for assistance of any kind.
Expect fast reply from us before and during your stay if you have any questions or need something. It is very important for us that you as a guest get all the attention you need.
We enjoy sharing our best tips for what to see and do in Oslo, but we also respect our guests need for privacy. We have our private section in the opposite side of the kitchen, making the other common rooms more available for you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
We are normally quite flexible with check-in and check-out times, just ask us. If we don't have other guests arriving or departing the same day you arrive or depart, it's normally not any problem at all.
But in case we have tight bookings, we can easily fix that too. For instance, early luggage-only check-in before 1700 is no problem.
Come and leave your bags in the TV-lounge, and get your room when it has beeen cleaned and is ready.
Also, luggage-only check-out of the rooms at 1200 is no problem.
Just pack up your bags and leave them in the TV-Lounge, and return in the afternoon to pick them up before you leave Oslo.
Please take care of our delicate wooden floors by not using shoes inside, but leaving your shoes at the entrance. We would love to share our space with you, but please respect that this is our home :) You'll have your own space in the fridge for food and a microwave for your use. No extensive cooking, please. Due to allergies, we cannot welcome your pet :( No smoking or parties accepted.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 118 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen