-Beautiful, stylish luxury garden home, 15 mins from Don Mueang airport.
- Free 24 hours Airport Transfer (Don mueang Airport Or Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Free Special Breakfast
- Free All you can eat&drink (i.e.Tea, Coffee, Juices, Snacks, Desserts, Fruits)
- Free Local tours & Guidances (Special tours - secret checklists to make the most of Thailand, Thai livings)
***** my other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9140455
Brand new, elegant garden home located in the Saimai district just 15 minutes from Donmueang airport. Enjoy a retreat away from the bustle of Bangkok's city centre yet still being close enough to BTS links to fully embrace everything Bangkok has to offer.
Enjoy full access to this beautiful, stylish home and garden. Enter into the modern, open living and dining space. The high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows/doors give the area an open, bright feeling. Enjoy full access to the large flat screen Smart TV and comfortable seating area for a little relaxation after the craziness of Bangkok! You will also have full access to the modern kitchen and all cooking appliances if you wish to cook something, however, meals and snacks will be provided by the host.
Apart from the accommodation, I would like to make my Guest(s) feel more than “Home Sweet Home" therefore these following things are included:
- All you can eat & drink (i.e. Meal, Tea, Coffee, Juices, Snacks, Desserts, Fruits)
- Don Mueang Airport OR Suvarnabhumi Airport transfer
-Travel guidance/ directions and how to make the most of Bangkok as well as Thailand.
-High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Connection
-Bright and Modern living room with Big Screen Smart TV
-Modern and Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Free Tea and Coffee
-Free Water, Juices, Soft Drinks and Snacks
-Free Authentic Meal (Breakfast)
-Shower Gel & Shampoo
-Huge Wardrobes and hangers
- Swimming pool & gym
- A large variety of restaurants and cafes
- 24 hours convenience stores
- Various cash ATMs
- Fresh bakery and coffee shops
Zugang für Gäste
-Guest will be given 2 keys; the entrance door and bedroom's .
-Apart from other bedrooms, Guest(s) can access the entire home, the private garden as well as the sport club and swimming pool.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- Live-in host with assistance.
- I will be more than happy to help organise any plans you may have for your Bangkok experience and help in any way I can.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. 1-time FREE RIDE offer Don Mueang Airport OR Suvarnabhumi Airport
2.Transfers can be arranged anytime upon your request (Please see no.5: approximate taxi fares)
3. FREE Special Breakfast available from 8 a.m.
4. On entering the village in a taxi or private car the guards at the entrance will ask for the house number and provide a receipt which needs to be stamped by the house owner in order to exit at the gate again. The stamper will be available to all guests.
5. Approximate Taxi Fares:
To Don Mueang airport: 200to 400 baht
To BTS Mo Chit & MRT Chatuchak: 280 to 380baht
To city centre: 400 to 500 baht
To Suvarnabhumi Airport: 400 to 700 baht
-No smoking inside the house.
-Please leave your shoes outside the house.
-Please do not bring food to the bedroom.
-Please make sure you turn off the lights and AC when you are not at home.
-Please unplug any electrical appliance in the kitchen once you finish using it.
-It is very quiet zone, please do not make extreme noise after 8 pm.
-Please make sure you lock the entrance door before leave.
-As this house is brand new and all floors, walls and furniture are new as well I ask that all guests take care, particularly when eating meals, to not stain any furniture. Thank you.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 79 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Innovator - World explorer - Great sense of humour - Positive Thinker
I am down to earth, so friendly and creative.
I love learning, travelling, cooking and meeting people : sharing ideas and experiences as well as helping others the possible ways I can.
I believe that proper consciousness together with wisdom is ultimate value. Everything happens for a reason in addition to that, it is the outcome of a person's action. What goes around comes around.
I agree with one of Albert Einstein's thought that " A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" Thus, joining this community and doing what I do are one of the ways to turn such thought into actions.